Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I9000XXJVT Semaphore Battery

I would like to show you the best performance and most stable ever been on Android Galaxy S.

What should I do?

1. What you need to do is flash your Galaxy S with stock I9000XXJVT
2. Flash latest semaphore . At the end of this process you will have ROOTED ROM, Recovery Mode and performance enhancement.

Optional
3. Install ODEX theme for your rooted I9000XXJVT via Recovery (Volume UP+Home+Power).

Downloads ODEX:
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen.zip | with original Glass Lock from Samsung
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-AOSPLock.zip | with AOSP Lockscreen
- Klick: JVT-ODEX-BatMod-ExtPowMen-ClearGlassLock.zip | With Clear Glass Lock

Download ZIP file above and copy to your SD Card and install via recovery mode.
Note: CWM Manager available inside semaphore.

4. DONE.

This is what you will get.
AOSP lock screen
Extended Power Menu
Battery % on the status bar


Note: This is the longest time I used the phone without flashing....waiting for stable DarkyROM RE.